about our business
Dave started his business background working with his father as a young man, later managed auto parts stores, managed auto parts distribution centers, worked as an auto parts manufactures’ representative, managed large auto parts manufactures’ sales teams, became the Director of Sales for one of the largest auto parts manufactures in the world, help merge over 30 corporations, built and owned an e-commerce company, managed sales people in facility maintenance product distribution, managed contractors for commercial buildings, built a home by himself and many other ventures.
While starting this business we elected to inspect and rebuild homes for bank owned properties. This included regular inspections, cleaning, rebuilding and doing regular lawn and landscape maintenance. We became certified inspectors for HUD, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and others. By learning the processes of these large institutions, it has greatly benefited our ability in the home watching and maintenance business. We no longer participate with bank owned properties but have learned a great deal of the processes and handling of property management.
We understand commitment, integrity, scheduling, and communications at a high level of proficiency.
Dave will do most of the inspections and all of the maintenance work.
Jeri also is a certified inspector for bank owned properties and has implemented the home watching process for many years. She will assist with facilitating customer needs with package deliveries, facilitating contractors, and other vendors. She also does the bookkeeping for our company.
About Accreditation with the National Home Watch Association
Accredited members of the NHWA must pass a strict vetting process for consumer complaints or issues. They must carry the proper insurance (which is always available for review). They must agree to uphold the highest ethics in the Home Watch industry. Accredited members of the National Home Watch Association will always look out for the best interests of the Homeowner.
Benefits of Hiring an Accredited Home Watch Service
- An Accredited Home Watch service’s regular visits to your property may prevent or lessen property damage.
- An Accredited Home Watch service will create a presence in your home which may deter squatters and other intruders.
- Accredited Home Watch inspectors will look for leaks, insect infestations, mold and other potential threats.
- An Accredited Home Watch service will deliver consistent an accurate information to you during your absence.
- An Accredited Home Watch service can make arrangements for work to be done in your absence, leaving you to do what you wish once you return.
- An Accredited Home Watch service can act as your liaison between contractors, associations, Realtors and virtually anyone that you authorize them to.
- An Accredited Home Watch service will implement your storm plan.
- An Accredited Home Watch service will answer alarm calls.
- Homes controlled by an HOA/POA have bylaws that dictate how their exterior and ground are to be maintained. An Accredited Home Watch service will make itself aware of these rules and make sure that your home is kept within guidelines.
- For condo owners, while an HOA/POA is responsible for common grounds and common areas, you are responsible for everything from the “studs in”. Problems in an upstairs unit can create major damage to the unit below. Common pipes in common walls are also notorious for causing problems to multiple units. An Accredited Home Watch service can discover issues prior to your return.
- An Accredited Home Watch service will give you peace of mind, knowing that your home is being looked after by professionals who have your best interests in mind.